[cellml-dev] SVG for PCEnv graphs

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] SVG for PCEnv graphs
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:47:26 +0100

I don't know whether this has been discussed, but that's an interesting idea
that I think would be worth considering. The only thing I would be (very)
concerned about is speed. In fact, I am concerned about speed in general
(yes, I am thinking about the Mozilla Framework and XUL when writing this.).

Alan