[cellml-dev] Renaming PCEnv to openCell

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Renaming PCEnv to openCell
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:42:01 -0000

There are clearly loads of things that will need be doing. In that context,
rather than sending emails around and then having to keep track of what has
been suggested (which I know is always possible using the archive, if
necessary), wouldn't it make sense to have a wiki page where people can list
what they think needs doing?

Alan