[cellml-dev] Commit comment problem?

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Commit comment problem?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:31:36 +0100

> > The following commit view has the comment "Changes to the Ubuntu 9.04
> > documentation.", but the changeset is huge. Has something gone out of
> > sync? http://cellml-api.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/cellml-
> api/rev/2586ae4a7cd0
>
> It looks like someone has done a merge and forgot to commit it, and it
> has gone in with another later change.

You can name me, since it was obviously me who made the mistake (my name is
mentioned after all! :)).

I am clearly still learning my way around Mercurial and this time I got
confused with tip vs. default branch, and then wrongly described what the
commit was all about.

I am still in search of an in-depth cheat sheet for Mercurial. I did find
such a cheat sheet, but it's somewhat basic:
http://edong.net/2008v1/docs/dongwoo-Hg-PDF.pdf.

Alan