[cellml-dev] Discussion: Release date for OpenCell 0.7

  • From: j.marsh at auckland.ac.nz (Justin Marsh)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Discussion: Release date for OpenCell 0.7
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:29:37 +1200

Hi,

I am in favour of waiting until the automated build environment is
ready. We can still produce snapshots manually, but the time involved
in doing so may still be excessive. We also lack the usual level
informal testing, so it may make sense to delay the release until August
even if the build system were finished.

Best Regards,
Justin.