[cellml-dev] merging branches

  • From: sarala.dissanayake at auckland.ac.nz (Sarala Dissanayake)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] merging branches
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:58:25 +1200

Hi,

Would someone please let me know the command for pushing/merging the
apidoc branch to the tip. I'm a bit confused about how it works. I
have pulled the tip into the local repository (apidoc branch) and
merged it, so it basically has all the new changes. I want to push
this back to the trunk/tip. It looks like someone has already done it
because it has some of the code that I wrote last week. If it was me
who did it I have no idea what I did or when this happened.

Cheers,
Sarala

  • [cellml-dev] merging branches, Sarala Dissanayake, 07/10/2009