[cellml-dev] CellML API / OpenCell repositories

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] CellML API / OpenCell repositories
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:34:06 +0100

Hi,

Having just returned from my holiday, I thought I would update my local
copies of the CellML API and of OpenCell. This didn't work though and, after
checking things out, I noticed that the links have changed, e.g. what used
to be http://cellml-api.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/cellml-api/summary is now
http://cellml-api.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/cellml-api/cellml-api/summary
(i.e. ".../hgweb/cellml-api/cellml-api/summary rather than
.../hgweb/cellml-api/summary"). By updating my Mercurial settings
accordingly, I am now able to update things. Still, why has this been
changed (it doesn't make sense)? Is it something that is out of our control
(i.e. Sourceforge specific)?

Cheers, Alan.

Dr Alan Garny

University of Oxford, Department of Physiology, Anatomy & Genetics

Sherrington Building, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PT, England

<http://noble.physiol.ox.ac.uk/people/agarny/>
http://noble.physiol.ox.ac.uk/people/agarny/

<http://cor.physiol.ox.ac.uk/> http://cor.physiol.ox.ac.uk/