[cellml-dev] Java CVTerm implementation

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Java CVTerm implementation
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:31:50 +1200

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Andrew Miller
<ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> David Nickerson wrote:
>>>
>>> Morgan wrote:
>>> It doesn't really make a difference to us as long as the API and CVTerm
>>> can
>>> parse it, but I was wondering if the way you did it was better for re-use
>>> or
>>> was conforming to CellML specification.
>>
>> I think it does make a difference in terms of portability of the
>> generated documents.
>
> The only time it would make a difference would be if it was to be processed
> by an implementation which doesn't support the RDF or RDF/XML specifications
> correctly.

or if it is treated as XML, which is the primary way CellML documents
are currently used. i.e., copy & paste of rdf:_1 between documents
could easily result in invalid RDF. Obviously not a problem once we
have decent annotation tools up and running...

Andre.