[cellml-dev] OpenCell snapshots for Windows

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] OpenCell snapshots for Windows
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:39:10 +1200

On 03/06/10 10:15, Randall Britten wrote:
> Hi
>
> Please can you get these working again. The last Windows snapshot
> available is from 20 May.

Hi Randall,

I'm not exactly sure what is going on with that.... the CellML API
builds fine when I trigger the same script buildbot runs manually; but
when it runs through buildbot, it causes the buildbot slave to crash out
every single time.

It is possible it is caused by the VM running out of memory; I haven't
changed what runs on the XP build VM in any way, or reduced its memory,
although I am now running another VM at the same time, so memory
contention is a possibility for the crashes. If this is the case, it
means that I can't use my machine as a build machine and also work on
Windows 7 support at the same time until I get more memory added to my
system. I will try shutting down my Windows 7 VM and running the build
script manually.

Best wishes,
Andrew

> Regards,
>
> Randall

  • [cellml-dev] OpenCell snapshots for Windows, Andrew Miller, 06/03/2010