[cellml-dev] Compiling the API and OpenCell on Windows\

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling the API and OpenCell on Windows\
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:53:32 +0000

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind sending the .lib file you have, and maybe the
date of the build it was created with (so I can check that version of the
source from hg), that'd be great. If the automatic Windows builder is
busted, I don't hold very much hope of being able to get it to build
myself, given the difficulties I've already had.

-Lucian