[cellml-dev] servererror

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] servererror
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 00:13:30 +0000

So, on Unix at least, I now have Andrew's version of my code debugged and
updated to the point where the translation machinery seems to be working
as well as it did before, meaning I no longer should have to use
xulrunner, which is great.

However, something is still going wrong with the translator program: if I
ask it to translate several models at once, it translates a random subset
of them, telling me it cannot parse the remaining files due to
'servererror'. If I send those files individually to the translator, it
works fine.

Presumably, something asynchronous is going on, but I haven't a clue where
to start looking. Do I need to give the CellML parser time to do
something after parsing a file? Do I query someting to find out if it's
relaxed enough to perform another task, and if so, will querying it too
often itself stress it too much?

-Lucian