[cellml-dev] Utilities.hxx and cmake

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Utilities.hxx and cmake
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 18:45:48 +1200

Hi Lucian,

Utilities.hxx is now available as cellml-api-cxx-support.hpp to bring
it in line with the other language bindings, at least I think that was
the reason for the rename. This should show up in
INSTALL_DIR/include/, but I haven't checked a cmake build to see if it
is correctly installed...

Cheers,
David.