[cellml-dev] Tool with partial cellml support

  • From: cell at michaelclerx.com (Michael Clerx)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Tool with partial cellml support
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 20:48:24 +0200

Dear all,

Over the past few months, I've been developing a python-based toolkit to
analyse and simulate electrophysiological cell models: http://myokit.org

Partial CellML import is provided: only equations are supported, no
reactions, metadata or advanced units. This works fine for most
electrophysiological models found in the cellml database (although it
works even better if you manually rewrite the "pacing" part of the model
to use the native pacing mechanism).

Although it's still a work in progress I thought you might like to add
it to the list on your website.

kind regards,
Michael