[cellml-dev] Tool with partial cellml support

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Tool with partial cellml support
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:17:39 +1200

Thanks for the link Michael. I have added myokit under the Modelling
Environments category
(http://www.cellml.org/tools/modeling-environments), please have a
look and let me know if you are unhappy with the brief description I
have put there. I also added a short news announcement to publise this
new tool.

Cheers,
David.