[cellml-dev] Simulate a model using CellML API

  • From: javiertomey at gmail.com (Javier Tomey)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Simulate a model using CellML API
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 18:10:02 +0200

Hi all,

I am currently using CellML API v1.11 with Java in windows XP. I am trying
to simulate a model
using only API services.

First of all, I try to use CIS service using this code:

oscm = cis.compileModelODE(model);
ODESolverRun osr = cis.createODEIntegrationRun(oscm);
osr.setStepType(ODEIntegrationStepType.BDF_IMPLICIT_1_5_SOLVE);
osr.setProgressObserver(this);
double epsAbs=1E-6, epsRel=1E-6, scalVar=1, scalRate=0, maxstep=1,
tabstepsize=0.01, startBvar=0, stopBvar=10, maxDensity=1000;

osr.setStepSizeControl(epsAbs, epsRel, scalVar, scalRate, maxstep);
osr.setTabulationStepControl(tabstepsize, tabstrict);
osr.setResultRange(startBvar, stopBvar, maxDensity);
osr.start(); //JVM EXCEPCION

When I try to execute the line: osr.start... always throw a Java Virtual
Machine's exception

On the other hand, I try to use CCGS service using this code:

CodeGeneratorBootstrap cgb = CCGSBootstrap.createCodeGeneratorBootstrap();
CodeInformation cci = null;
cci = cg.generateCode(model);

When I try to execute the line: cci = cg.generateCode(model) always
happens a fatal error
in Java Runtime: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005)

In both cases I am using Java 7 and I have all the environment variables
(CELL_HOME, INCLUDE, LIB, LIBRARY_PATH...)

I would be very gratefull if anyone could help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance,

Javier Tomey