Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Feedback on libCellML design document

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Feedback on libCellML design document
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:18:44 +1300

Hi Randall,

I see that an import class and variable typing is still in the draft
design document. How are you going in considering my proposal that
imports are no different to connections and are not required in the
libCellML object model? Although imports and variables are not
required for the first few use cases so no need to stall development
until this is resolved.

There is also still a reference to the Manager class in the
implementation details section of the design doc.

Cheers,
Andre.

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Randall Britten
<r.britten AT auckland.ac.nz>

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson