Re: [[cellml-dev] ] The CellML API on Ubuntu 16.04

  • From: Lucian Smith <lucianoelsmitho AT gmail.com>
  • To: Matthias König <konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
  • Cc: A list for the developers of CellML tools <cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] The CellML API on Ubuntu 16.04
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:32:53 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:7ApF2RYnLEqUXc3Yx6DuZP//LSx+4OfEezUN459isYplN5qZpcS7bnLW6fgltlLVR4KTs6sC0LuM9f2xEjVeqb+681k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i760zceF13FOBZvIaytQ8iJ3p7xirH5osObSj4LrQL1Wal1IhSyoFeZnegtqqwmFJwMzADUqGBDYeVcyDAgD1uSmxHh+pX4p8Y7oGx48sgs/M9YUKj8Y79wDfkBVGxnYCgJ45jOvAXfTQqG/Uw/zGMXnVIcAA/D7R7/V4vtmiT9seV51SyTPMmwRrcxD2eM9aBuHTv1gyYOMXYC9WDLioQkiL9QoRunoBF72IvVfIGSHPV7d6LZO9gdQDwSDY5qSyVdD9bkPMM0BO0bMLMd9tGlqg==

Hey, everyone! Just a note that it would be nice to have new SDKs for the
CellML API for Ubuntu 16.04--the old ones no longer work there.

It would also be nice to get SDKs for the latest versions of Visual Studio,
but that's less urgent.

Attached are the emails that Matthias and I sent earlier, but it turned out
I was only signed up under my old email address, so now I'm actually signed
up using the new one.

I believe that Matthias eventually worked through the dependencies to build
the API from source, but as noted, it was a pain.

-Lucian

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:50 AM, Matthias König
<konigmatt AT googlemail.com>