Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied

  • From: Matthias König <konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] Fwd: cellml-tools-developers Message distribution failed: Authorization denied
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:39:36 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:5T8DJhGP7bWOv1IqQa0J+51GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75osWwAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf2rCQ7vCrBDdIyK3CmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TWM5DIfUi/yKRBybrysXNWD1YLqh6vvoNX6WEZhvHKFe7R8LRG7/036l/I9ps9cEJs30QbDuXBSeu5blitCLFOXmAvgtI/rpMYwu3cYh/V0/MNEVaD+Org/SrhDSTgrLW0x49XmrwLrSQqU+mBaWWgSlh9MRQ/f40LURJD05w7zqvZ92SCBCu5oS7E7EWCh6KFqRxrhlDsvODk+/2Xaj8VxiORQpxf39E83+JLdfIzAbKk2RajaZ95PHWc=

Perfect, thanks for all the help.
The solution is posted in this thread so people should find it if it is
needed.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Alan Garny
<alan.garny AT inria.fr>
wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>

> Glad that you got it to work in the end.
>

> Regarding the CellML API build system, I am not familiar with it. All I
> know is that if I use ccmake and select all the CellML API services that
> I need (incl. TeLICeMS), then everything is fine. If on the other hand, I
> select some services (excl. TeLICeMS), build the CellML API, and then
> decide to also select TeLICeMS, then I will indeed have to call make
> CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES before rebuilding the CellML API. Then, if
> rather than using ccmake I use cmake (and pass the right arguments to it,
> i.e. as what you have done below), then I do indeed need to call make
> CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES before building the CellML API.
>

> So, yes, the build system is clearly broken in some cases. This being
> said, I can’t see it being fixed, even though we are still using the CellML
> API ourselves. Indeed, it’s not being developed further (I just fix issues
> with the CellML API itself whenever needed) since we are now working on its
> replacement: libCellML <https://github.com/cellml/libcellml>.
>

> Alan
>

> On 19/10/2016, 19:48, "Matthias König" <cellml-tools-developers-
> request AT lists.cellml.org
> on behalf of
> konigmatt AT googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Hi Alan,
>
> finally got it working and solves the issues with antimony.
>
> Thanks for the tip with make CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES
>
> This solved the issue.
>
> There is a problem with the dependencies of the make targets, i.e the
> interface headers are build at the end, but needed much earlier in the
> build process:
>
> [100%] Built target CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES
>

> [ 75%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/telicems.dir/
> TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp.o
> In file included from /home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/
> TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.hxx:5:0,
> from /home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/
> TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMSImpl.cpp:2:
> /home/mkoenig/git/cellml-api/TeLICeMS/sources/TeLICeMService.hpp:9:29:
> fatal error: IfaceTeLICeMS.hxx: No such file or directory
>

> So the only way to get a fresh build is via calling the
> CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES target manually.
>
> *cmake *-DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -DENABLE_ANNOTOOLS=ON -DENABLE_CCGS=ON
> -DENABLE_CELEDS=ON -DENABLE_CELEDS_EXPORTER=ON \
> -DENABLE_CEVAS=ON -DENABLE_CUSES=ON -DENABLE_MALAES=ON -DENABLE_TELICEMS=ON
> -DENABLE_RDF=ON -DENABLE_VACSS=ON \
> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-std=c++0x $HOME/git/cellml-api
>
> *make *CXX_HEADERS_FOR_INTERFACES
> *make*
>
> There should a dependency in the make file added to fix the issue.
>
> Thanks again.

Matthias König
Junior Group Leader LiSym - Systems Medicine of the Liver
Humboldt-University Berlin, Institute for Theoretical Biology
https://www.livermetabolism.com
konigmatt AT googlemail.com
Tel: +49 30 20938450
Tel: +49 176 81168480