[cellml-discussion] RDF API

  • From: Andrew Miller <ak.miller AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT cellml.org
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] RDF API
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:35:05 +1200

Hi all,

I have been looking into RDF APIs that we could use to provide the placeholder
cellml_api::RDF. Unfortunately, there has never been any API recommended by
the
W3C, although there are a number of different APIs in use. The Mozilla one
seems
to be the only one I can find the uses IDLs to define the API.

Does anyone have any opinion on how we should go about manipulating RDF?

Best regards,
Andrew Miller