[cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift to conference calls?

  • From: matt.halstead at auckland.ac.nz (Matt )
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift to conference calls?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:22:51 +1300

It seems very rare to need to use a whiteboard in the CellML meetings
themselves. It doesn't stop other community based standards/tools
groups from doing this.

I would be more interested in getting this project addressing
community issues more directly now. I don't mind having any internal
ones about specific issues that people want to problem solve, but I
want CellML to be driven more widely by the community now.

The first on the agenda will obviously be things like implementations
of the CellML API, simulation metadata, and repository workflows. But
I assume there are many niggles that people would like to bring up off
the cuff.

cheers
Matt