[cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift toconference calls?

  • From: d.nickerson at auckland.ac.nz (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift toconference calls?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:01:53 +1300

so essentially establishing a project management team that can provide focus
and
coordination within the CellML project? They would lay out some definite goals
and direction, and maybe provide a broad idea on how to achieve them but leave
the details open to community discussion?

is that what you are thinking, or have I completely missed the point?

and maybe we could either continue this discussion only through the
cellml-discussion list or drop it out, cause at least for me the messages need
the moderators approval to go through due to the number of recipients.

--
David Nickerson, PhD
Research Fellow
Email: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg