[cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift toconference calls?

  • From: tommy.yu at auckland.ac.nz (Tommy Yu)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML meetings - can we shift toconference calls?
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:27:59 -0400

Hi,

If there were conference calls I would likely just end up listening for
the most part at the mean time. I am open to have this option, but I
read the minutes anyway (when they are posted) to see what was discussed
that relate to the development of the repository and the cellml site. In
other words, I don't feel it's critical for me to attend them until I
physically return to the institute (should be real soon (TM) anyway),
that and I prefer to attend meetings in person.

Also, the current meeting time would put it at Sunday 4pm EST, which I
will be busy as it is the afternoon of weekend. However, I _should_
receive my chest x-ray report by next week, and if it says I am healthy
I should have my NZ work visa application sent sometime around mid next
week (or first couple days of November). I heard the visa application
itself takes 2-3 weeks to process, so I hope to be back asap after
that's done.

Cheers,
Tommy.

PS feel free to start making a list on what should be done on the
repository, or what should I be doing.