[cellml-discussion] A single software centre for cellml.org

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] A single software centre for cellml.org
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:57:50 +0800

Hi all,

Currently it is quite painful to browse through the cellml.org site
looking for the latest releases of software being developed under the
CellML Project. To try and enhance the usability of the site, I would
like to suggest that we centralise on a single plone software centre in
the cellml.org site, possibly located at http://www.cellml.org/downloads
(which currently seems to redirect down to .../tools/api/downloads).

This would provide a single, easily accessible location where all the
software being developed under the CellML Project would be available,
much like the sourceforge.net project downloads pages.

A link to the downloads page would also be added to the "Use" menu.

Objections? comments?

David.

--
David Nickerson, PhD