[cellml-discussion] A single software centre for cellml.org

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] A single software centre for cellml.org
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:39:49 +0800

I'd imagine that if there is some way to automatically import
releases/projects from all the different PSCs then we should do that.
Otherwise its probably only worth manually adding previous stable
releases (CellML API 0.1, any others?) to the new downloads site. And
then future releases would all go into the new main PSC.

The main downloads page should also include links to the snapshots ftp
site, as that is currently only listed in emails and impossible to find...

And yes, within each project page for the different software projects
you could just change the links from the current PSCs to the new one -
either to the top level or directly to that particular project's folder
in the PSC. Might be worth also keeping links to "previous releases" or
something like that.

Andre.