[cellml-discussion] information_cellml_simulator

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] information_cellml_simulator
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:12:24 +1200

danilo roman wrote:
> Dear all
> I'm a master student at federal university of minas gerais, Brazil.
> Actually I've carried out some research at cardiomyocyte
> electrophysiology under supervision of Prof Jader dos Santos Cruz. In
> our lab, we're interesting in use the cellml files in order to
> simulate some action potentials and currents. So that I'd like to
> request a log in to use the cellml online simulator.
Hi Danilo,

There are several CellML simulators available. The one I develop is
called PCEnv (which is a combined model authoring and simulation
environment). PCEnv is an open source application which you can freely
download and install onto your computer from
http://www.cellml.org/downloads/pcenv/releases (simulations run on your
own computer, so you don't need to log in anywhere).

For a list of other simulator software, please see
http://www.cellml.org/tools/ . Some of these program send simulations to
run on remote servers, although I am not aware of any of them requiring
accounts for normal use.

Best regards,
Andrew Miller