[cellml-discussion] CellML technical question.

  • From: habib_lafir at hotmail.com (----- -----)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML technical question.
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:09:24 +0400

Hi,

I would like to know why multiple files appear in the right side of window
when I open just ONE import file ? Can I do anything to change this ?

And when I have imported the same component twice, and I change the
reference name for one of the components, Shouldnt the component have that
new name (so i can differentiate when using graphs and such) ?

Thank you,

Habib Lafir