[cellml-discussion] [cellmlteam] Contributing CellML models to Wolfram Alpha

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [cellmlteam] Contributing CellML models to Wolfram Alpha
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:17:51 +1200

To be honest I'm not really so impressed with WA yet, but that's
probably because I haven't learned to use it properly.

Can anyone explain/speculate to me how submitting to WA would help our
goals of a.) increasing uptake of CellML, b.) model distribution [this
one is obvious,] c.) model reuse, d.) model
mix/match/cut/paste/remix/mashup, e.) model reparameterisation, f.)
merging of data sets....?

Simulation and graphing is nice - I guess this fits partly under
distribution? Actually Abhishek, this suggest echoes that request by the
BestGRID project for CellML input... (see
http://www.cellml.org/meeting_minutes/abi-cellml-meeting-minutes-2009-05-20/)
but potentially more accessible.

Kind regards,
James