[cellml-discussion] Schematic diagram

  • From: dj.cowan at auckland.ac.nz (Dougal Cowan)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Schematic diagram
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:26:41 +1300

On 14/10/2010 8:49 a.m., Adam Reeve wrote:
> Hi Felix and Catherine
>
> I've used Inkscape a lot and it's great. It doesn't support the Adobe
> Illustrator file format very well though, I tried opening the glyph
> library in Inkscape and I only got part of a cell membrane. It would
> be nice if the glyph library was also available in SVG format for
> people without access to Adobe Illustrator.

I have now uploaded an SVG version of the diagram library to the workspace.

http://models.cellml.org/workspace/sessionresources

The Illustrator library will probably remain the most up-to-date one, as
all of the SVG session editing is still done in Illustrator. We will
endeavor to update the SVG version every time changes are made to the
library!

Cheers,
Dougal

database 5529 (20101013) __________