[cellml-discussion] naive questions about modeling blood-brain barrier and its disruption

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] naive questions about modeling blood-brain barrier and its disruption
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:23:28 +1200

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the enquiry. Just because this is a completely new type of
application, to me at least, could you please provide a couple of
pointers to some more information. A quick google shows
http://openrave.org/ - is that the simulation tool that you are
referring to? But I can't find anything obvious for SOFA... And do you
know of any introductory papers or other documents which might provide
a bit of detail as to the mathematics you would like to encode in
CellML for this particular application.

Cheers,
David.