[[cellml-discussion] ] Re: Request for submissions on the CellML API

  • From: Mike Cooling <mtcooling.research AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org, cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [[cellml-discussion] ] Re: Request for submissions on the CellML API
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:32:16 +1200

Hi

Just a reminder to please submit any thoughts that you would like to have
added to the CellML API 'requirements' document. We welcome your
suggestions and points of feedback. While we've had a number already I
suspect there are more lurking out there and am keen to collect as many as
possible.

Best Regards

Mike