[cellml-discussion] What's the best way to comment on / ask about specific models?

  • From: Michael Clerx <cell AT michaelclerx.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] What's the best way to comment on / ask about specific models?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:53:20 +0100

Dear all,

I've come across a small discrepancy* in the Iyer-2004 cardiac cell model and am wondering how to report it. The exposure page shows a mercurial link but I'm not sure how uploading/committing with mercurial works & doubt I have access. The model was uploaded by Catherine Lloyd who I can contact via the website, but the file itself lists Steven Niederer as author.

So what's the best way to go about letting the world know there might be a small error?
Perhaps it'd be a good idea if model exposure pages had some kind of comment section or a separate discussion page like wikipedia?

kind regards,
Michael

* The IKs current formulation refers to EK, when the quoted article shows IKs should use EKs, which is present but unused in the model