[cellml-discussion] 9th International CellML Workshop - registration now open

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] 9th International CellML Workshop - registration now open
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:50:45 +1300

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that registration for the 9th International
CellML Workshop is now open! Thanks to our generous sponsors (the
Auckland Bioengineering Institute and the MedTech CoRE), registration
is free and includes daily transport between downtown Auckland and the
workshop venue. Numbers are strictly limited so be sure to register
early.

This year, the CellML Workshop is being held as a satellite meeting of
the 2015 Cardiac Physiome Workshop
(http://cardiacphysiome.org/meetings/2015-meeting/).

All the details and registration links are available on the workshop
web page at: http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2015.

Cheers,
David.

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson

  • [cellml-discussion] 9th International CellML Workshop - registration now open, David Nickerson, 02/17/2015