[cellml-discussion] PMR release 12

  • From: Tommy Yu <tommy.yu AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PMR release 12
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 22:54:12 +1300

Hi,

The 12th of PMR has been made live using the release 12 of the PMR2 Software
Suite. The following are the major changes introduced over the previous
initial release of release 11.

## Physiome Model Repository <https://models.physiomeproject.org/>

# Morre search

- New way to search models in PMR; built upon the graph search database by
Ron Henkel. This feature can be accessed from the main page of the site.

# Improvements to the support of COMBINE Archive

- Includes a link to external tool for generation of combine archives.

# All software suites that are provided by our collaborators that have been
integrated or tied together with PMR is now listed at
<https://models.physiomeproject.org/about/pmr2>

# Other various bugfixes and internal changes that have been deployed
previously as patches to release 11.

- Fixed various rendering issues, most notably some legacy issues with
unicode support.
- OpenCOR launch integration now informs user on how that link works.
- Minor improvements to web services.

Naturally, if there are issues encountered with the use of the repository (such as
missing links, missing data, error pages where previously there was not), please
either email me or file an issue at the tracker
<https://tracker.physiomeproject.org/>, or reply directly to this list.

Once again, we thank our collaborators and sponsors that make this project
possible.

Regards,
Tommy.

  • [cellml-discussion] PMR release 12, Tommy Yu, 02/04/2017