[cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 13:28:08 +1300

Hi all

Any preferences as to how we can update our development process so that any
time we add a new feature, we have a process for ensuring that the
documentation and Litmus tests for these get added?

Some possible options: using flags on the tracker items; or not resolving
them when the code is done, but rather assigning them to the person
responsible for writing the documentation?

Regards,

Randall