[cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:47:37 -0000

The only reservation that I would have with such a solution is that it may,
sometimes, be useful to have changes implemented as we go along. This allows
one to look at the document as a whole and comment back on things, if
necessary. If we were to record changes and implement them just before
releasing a new version of the specs, we would have to allow time for people
to review the whole document and this might not be as efficient as the other
solution.

Alan.