[cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Documentation and Litmus tests
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:37:20 +1300

Hi all

Seems there is a third option: keeping a list of changes that my affect
documentation, but doing updates to docs in one go as part of release, and
making sure everything on the list has been addressed.

So, if that were the approach, we simply need to decide how to keep that
list? Suggestion: by a keyword on any tracker item that is likely to affect
docs.

Regards,
Randall