[cellml-dev] SVG, JavaScript and OpenCell

  • From: lpsmith at spod-central.org (Lucian Smith)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] SVG, JavaScript and OpenCell
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:43:07 +0100

I don't understand the question, I'm afraid. Are you asking for others'
opinions about what to do with OpenCell? About how it would affect them,
or just what they think you should do?

The only thing that would affect me personally is that the infix-to-MathML
translator is in OpenCell and not the API, so if OpenCell changed, it'd be
nice to still have programmatic access to it, somehow. As far as my
recommendations to the lot of you, I will say that our lab has used QT to
good effect for a number of applications, and that it is pretty easy in QT
to create native-looking applications for a variety of platforms (and that
have native-type solutions to some problems like 'how do I save things
like font size and window position between sessions?').

-Lucian