[cellml-dev] Compiling the API and OpenCell on Windows

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] Compiling the API and OpenCell on Windows
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:14:24 +1300

Hi Lucian

The setup tool is designed to either setup from a pristine Windows install,
or on an install where MSVC, the Windows API and Cygwin are already setup,
or variations of that. However, the tool still requires further testing.
As far as I know, it has only ever succeeded on a pristine Windows install.

Regards,
Randall