[cellml-dev] CellML API 1.9 release candidate 3 out

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-dev] CellML API 1.9 release candidate 3 out
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:48:48 +1200

Hi all

With Andrew's help, I managed to get RC4 running via the simple Java program
and other instructions listed on
http://www.cellml.org/tools/api/docs/getting-started-with-the-cellml-api.

The main catch was obtaining libxml2.dll, which was solved by extracting the
OpenCell 0.8 installer, and copying out libxml2.dll from its lib directory
into a directory that is in the system path. I've added a note to
http://www.cellml.org/tools/api/docs/getting-started-with-the-cellml-api.

Regards,
Randall