[[cellml-dev] ] Feedback on libCellML design document

  • From: Randall Britten <r.britten AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: "cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org" <cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [[cellml-dev] ] Feedback on libCellML design document
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:49:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Hi

The latest version of the libCellML design document is available here:
https://github.com/codecurve/libcellml/blob/uml01/docs/source/design.rst

The design document does not completely match the design of the C++ code in
my fork, since our aim at the moment is to get community feedback on the
design, rather than to document the code.

Please send feedback, I’ll aim to reply within a day when applicable.

Regards,
Randall Britten