[[cellml-dev] ] libCellML use cases

  • From: Randall Britten <r.britten AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: "cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org" <cellml-tools-developers AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [[cellml-dev] ] libCellML use cases
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 22:10:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Hi all

Some months ago, I started this document listing brief and informal
descriptions of potential libCellML use cases:
https://github.com/codecurve/libcellml/blob/listUsecases01/docs/source/usecases.rst

These could help with project planning. During a discussions today and last
week, we decided to mail this out for feedback. We foresee that many of
these use cases will map to issues created in the libCellML tracker on
GitHub, and hence become work items on the project and get implemented.

I’ll respond to feedback the same day or the next working day where
applicable.

Regards,
Randall Britten