Re: [[cellml-dev] ] DENIS@home project

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Cc: Joel Castro Mur <jcastro AT usj.es>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] DENIS@home project
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:04:20 +1200

Hi Jesús,

Thanks for the email, this sounds like quite an interesting approach -
and, of course, great that you are using CellML for this :)

I'll forward this email to the cellml-discussion list as I believe
that it is of general interest to the community and also to a few
others that I know might be interested in electrophysiology
simulations.

Cheers,
David.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 12:22 AM, Jesús Carro Fernández
<jcarro AT usj.es>

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson