Re: [[cellml-dev] ] DENIS@home project

  • From: Jesús Carro Fernández <jcarro AT usj.es>
  • To: cellml-tools-developers AT lists.cellml.org
  • Cc: Joel Castro Mur <jcastro AT usj.es>
  • Subject: Re: [[cellml-dev] ] DENIS@home project
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:44:09 +0200

  <head>
    <!--filtered-->
  </head>
    Thank you David!<br />
      wrote:<br />
    <!--filtered-->
      <pre>Hi Jesús,

Thanks for the email, this sounds like quite an interesting approach -
and, of course, great that you are using CellML for this :)

I&#39;ll forward this email to the cellml-discussion list as I believe
that it is of general interest to the community and also to a few
others that I know might be interested in electrophysiology
simulations.

Cheers,
David.