[cellml-discussion] Web-based validator for CellML 1.0

  • From: jonathan.cooper at comlab.ox.ac.uk (Jonathan Cooper)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Web-based validator for CellML 1.0
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:47:27 +0000

I've been working on a validation tool for CellML files, since none of
the current tools were draconian enough for my purposes, and it's useful
for getting to grips with the format. It's now at a stage where I think
it would be useful for other people, plus I'd quite like some feedback on
anything I've missed.

Main features:
* Strict adherence to the CellML 1.0 specification.
* Validation of MathML 2 based on the W3C's DTD.
* Units checking, both of connections and mathematics.

The software is currently available online at
<https://chaste.ediamond.ox.ac.uk/cellml/>, and has a web-based interface
for ease of use as well as a downloadable version which can be used as a
command-line tool.

Enjoy!

Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Cooper MSN: msn at jonc.me.uk www: jonc.me.uk/

There are only 10 types of people in this world: