[cellml-discussion] Web-based validator for CellML 1.0

  • From: d.nickerson at auckland.ac.nz (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Web-based validator for CellML 1.0
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:27:38 +1300

> Fair enough. I wouldn't have made it an error if models didn't conform,
> but thought giving a warning might be friendly.

that also sounds good if its not too much work to implement.

> I hope that clears the issue up a bit.

yep - thanks for the explanation. I think I was getting confused with
another issue...which is that in the attached simplified example there
is an error with the cmeta:id attribute on the math element.

The error message I'm getting from the validator is:

Validation Result

This file is NOT valid CellML 1.0.
Errors:
('17,4:', 'attribute http://www.cellml.org/metadata/1.0#^id not allowed\n')

Pretty sure the model is valid, so is this an error with the cmeta:id
attribute or the validation scheme ??

Andre.