[cellml-discussion] PMR categories

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] PMR categories
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:41:48 +1200

Hi folks,

Tommy is currently working on a sorting function for the main model list
of the PMR. Peter is looking for some ideas on what categories people
think should be included (with respect to biology, not curation - that
will be separate, coming soon!) The old repository obviously has models
listed under categories. Do we want to keep those categories? We don't
want too many categories, so what is important? As well as just
biological function, perhaps the model type is important too.
Particularly when the repository goes 1.1 we'll start getting multiscale
models.

Here's a list I compiled, which represents most of the models we
currently have.

Multiscale
Cardiobiology/Cardiophysiology
Neurobiology/Neurophysiology