[cellml-discussion] CellML2Dot

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML2Dot
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:51:17 +0800

> I ran cmake -i (wizard mode) and it gave the following output:
>
> "jlaw060 at bioeng78:~/usr/CellML2Dot$ cmake -i
> Would you like to see advanced options? [No]:no
> Please wait while cmake processes CMakeLists.txt files....
>
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> /people/jlaw060/usr/CellML2Dot/FindCellML.cmake:67:
> MESSAGE Could not find CellML

this very descriptive message is saying that it can't find the CellML
API library and include files. If you look in the BUILD file it gives an
example of how to make a debug and/or release (optimised) version of
CellML2Dot - you need to set the CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and
CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH to point to where you have the CellML API installed.
Alternatively, you can use the wizard to manually enter
CELLML_INCLUDE_DIR and CELLML_LIBRARY.