[cellml-discussion] installation of CellML DOM API: Core implementation for all platforms

  • From: song.z at neu.edu (Zhen Song)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] installation of CellML DOM API: Core implementation for all platforms
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:47:35 -0400

Hi,
I have a trouble in installation of this source file. when I ran "./
configure" command in x11, there was an error message stating that
"configure: error: GSL CBLAS library required". And actually, I have
updated fink and also installed the "gsl" package already. What else
should I do to fix this error?

Thanks in advance!

Song