[cellml-discussion] installation of CellML DOM API: Core implementation for all platforms

  • From: starnight1020 at gmail.com (song zhen)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] installation of CellML DOM API: Core implementation for all platforms
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 13:25:01 -0400

Hi Alan,
I have read those documentations, but I am not familiar with this kind
stuff, and the problem is that I don't really know what kind of the Linux
systems I am using. Here is the information for my iMac: Mac OS X Version
10.4.11 (Tiger), Fink installed. Could you tell me which documentation in
the website you attached is useful for me?

And another question is that is CellML DOM API enough to open and use the
model file that I downloaded from CellML? Thanks!!

Best,

Song