[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-12-16

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-12-16
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:25:39 -0000

Just a quick comment about the minutes:

- "Randall said we will need a good way to indicate which license applies
to each model - possibly in metadata." -- Metadata seems like an obvious
place indeed. One thing to keep in mind (and I am sure you guys did, but I
didn't see any mention of it) is that the license under which a particular
model comes should be very obvious to anyone using PMR2. In other words,
someone shouldn't have to, say, download a model and then check its metadata
so that he knows about its license.

Alan