[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-12-16

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML meeting minutes 2009-12-16
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:25:01 +1300

We (Catherine, Poul and I) were thinking that there are basically
three places where you'd want to display / store this information
within PMR2: in the metadata itself (thereby allowing it to be
rendered by software, indexed and searched etc.), on the exposure
somewhere (perhaps a rendering of the metadata,) and in the proposed
blanket, site-wide 'terms of use' page.

As Catherine has mentioned in the relevant tracker item (don't have
the number on hand,) one of the issues which we must now decide on is
whether to require that all models in the repository abide by CC
attrib 3 or whether users can specify special cases.

Cheers,
James